I always love to visit gardens and parks. I have been to some in Europe and I always love it. The last trip where we visited a park and garden was in Insel Mainau. It is a garden island in Bodensee, known in English as Lake Constance and one of the main attractions in this area. They have a park landscape with views on the lake. This place really refreshing and relaxing plus you see the beauty of nature around it including its many species of plants and flowers.
Aside from travelling, gardening is my other passion. I always love to plant and cultivate flowers, trees, cacti and any other form of living plants. I just wish there is no autumn and winter in Europe so that I can do gardening outside all year round.
Here are some of the reasons why I want to visit this place;
- I love the products they offer from garden furniture to garden tools and accessories.
- They also sell all forms of home furniture from dining to bedroom, living room, kitchen and other indoor furniture.
- I would love to experience a coach party at Hayes Garden World.
-Its perfect location on the banks of Lake Windermere in Ambleside, would make your shopping and sightseeing a relaxing and enjoyable one.
- A pastry or cake and a cup of coffee or tea would be perfect for a break at their Four Seasons Terrace Cafe.
- Since Christmas is fast approaching, you can find unique gifts at their shop.
- I would love to especially shop for giftware, home and garden decors, flowers and bulbs and some other items I find useful and interesting.
There are just a lot of things to see and discover while shopping at Hayes Garden World. I wish to visit it in the future. I know I will visit North England for the second time in the future. I will surely include Hayes Garden World in my itinerary.